Hope to see you tomorrow!
Due to end of the year survey results, we are trying a later start time then last year and rotating Tuesday/Thursday each month. Additionally, we are committed to keeping our meetings under 1 hour in length.
This meetings agenda is as followed:
- Call to Order
- Acceptance of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Principal’s Report
- President’s Report
- No cook Night (Dairy Queen made $200- Pot Belly’s- not available yet)
- McTeacher Night 9/28/17.
- Looking for committee members for Project Playground Committee.
- Open Committee Chair positions- volunteer opportunities will be communicated about a month before each event.
- Using a new email server, Mail Chimp
- Treasurer’s Report
- Taxes were not done for in 2014 & 2015, they were filed late with potential fees & penalties. We hired a lawyer for $350 to help and the IRS forgave the taxes and fees.
- 2016-2017 tax information has been submitted to accountant for filing and review.
- Committee Reports
- Spirit Wear (estimate of items ordered, order placed, projected delivery)
- Box Tops (first collection date is 8/18/17)
- Walk to School Day (10/4/17)
- Yearbook (Order online by 9/30 for a discount)
- Fall Fundraiser- Dessert Days (Selling 10/2-10/16- Delivery 11/8)
- Old Business
- Board has prepared a Draft Copy of revised Fox Meadow PTO Bylaws
- Formatted using our insurance companies template (same information but in a different order)
- Clarification of dates of service for board members
- Change of general meeting dates & times
- Change from audit committee to an accountant reviewing our books
- Addition of NSF checks fee
- New Business
- Acceptance of 2017/2018 Budget
- Requests for purchase
- Mr. Pena is asking for a Pallet Jack $259.99 from Harbor Freight
- Mrs. Williamson is asking for $30 for Eclipse Glasses
- Mrs. Williamson is asking for $250 for “Too Good for Drugs” program curriculum
- PTO would like to offer online bill pay using Square
- Hoping to avoid bad checks, keeping up with technology.
- Illinois allows us to charge a convenience fee, we propose a flat amount $2
- PTO would like to buy a Nachos Cheese Machine
|Call to Order||7:00pm|
|Acceptance of Previous Meeting Minutes||7:00-7:02pm|
|Committee Reports||7:25-7:35pm (2 minutes each)|
|Old Business||7:35- 7:45pm|
Please review the below documents before the meeting.